Wrap your hands around this hunting knife feat and treat to all real campers and hunters out there. These Red Deer Damascus knives are more than the average hunting knife but come with a level of flare and craftsmanship hard to find else where. As soon as you feel the handle (crafted from either animal bone, deer stag, buffalo horn or pakka wood) you will know you've landed on a special knife. The quality is so good from the full tang blade to the real brass accents on the handle. The blade features a beautiful pattern and is forged from one hundred percent real Damascus steel. There is a leather sheath that makes this hunting knife complete and attaches to your belt.
- Knife total length: 11 inches - Blade length: 6 inches
- Real Damascus steel on the blade
- Handle features real brass and animal bone with pakka wood sections
- Handle has "Seagulls" carving engraved in animal bone for added hunter's flare
- Go hunting and carry this knife around with a real leather sheath with belt loop and tribal native American designs