This tactical field manual is a great companion to any survivalist or prepared and informed citizen. Many of these field manuals have been approved by the U.S. armed forces and have even been used by actual military personnel. The books are lightweight and easy to carry while they also feature many illustrations and in-depth information for each desired task or skill.
- From the department of the army
- Technical manual on rigging
- State of the art guide for basic references
- For anyone who needs to use rigging
- All rigging types: raising or moving heavy objects, making knots, hitches, splices and tackle systems