This athame is not used for cutting, but rather to direct energy during religious ceremonies. This athame comes with a decorative hilt. The pommel has a pentagram on both sides. This is a ceremonial dagger is perfect a piece to complement altars. Our athames can also make for good survival knives or medieval cosplay collectibles. This athame has a scabbard included.
- 13.5 inches long in scabbard - 13 inches long without scabbard
- Great to use as athame at altar
- Scabbard tip features solid steel carvings and abstract design that matches one on dagger's pommel
- Pentagram on both sides of the scabbard
- Handle is wrapped in in quality, faux leather