Get your feathered quill and jot down your tales of dragons, spells, caves and more with this medieval style journal. The covering for the outside of your journal is made from 100 percent real leather and will keep your writings safe and sound. Binding for the journal is stitched together carefully with waxed thread while the paper used for the pages are a medieval style giving the journal as a whole a real olde tyme feel. These diaries are wood free and handmade from 100 percent recycled materials. The cover is made from thick and strong leather. The inner pages are handmade from recycled materials and come out to 120 pages. The leather string can be used as a bookmark and also to tie the diary together.
- Tons of pages with Medieval paper to scroll on
- Thick journal to record all of your thoughts and adventures in
- Entire journal is leather and is designed with a medieval style and flair
- Leather string to wrap around book to keep closed
- Weighs 1.35 ounces - Paper: soft 100 g/m2, white color