Pointed edges on the knuckle sections. Made of solid steel. Early 19th-century Irish knuckles. An overall length of 4.5 inches and a height of 3 inches. Solid and smooth finish. Huge holes with a diameter of an inch. Made by the kick ass knife king, Robbie Dalton. Any customers found selling this item less than the MSRP will not be allowed to sell this item.
- Weighs in at over 13 ounces - Heavy duty
- Length: 4.5" | Height: 3"
- Dalton Irish devil logo embossed
- Almost 1/2 an inch of thickness
- Manufactured by: Dalton Global