This tactical field manual is a great companion to any survivalist or prepared and informed citizen. Many of these field manuals have been approved by the U.S. armed forces and have even been used by actual military personnel. The books are lightweight and easy to carry while they also feature many illustrations and in-depth information for each desired task or skill.
- General introduction with purpose and scope
- Chapters include hot weather clothing and footwear
- Covers sleeping equipment and load carrying equipment
- Also covers miscellaneous care of canteens, machetes, helmets also cleaning as well
- 48 pages with illustrations and photographs