At 13 inches long, this is no longer a hunting knife, but a hunting dagger. This piece can be used for display as much as it can be used for skinning a wild bear. These Red Deer daggers are state of the art and feature real Damascus blades that are sharp to the very touch. The handle is made from pakka wood and has an Irish green color to it. This will make a perfect kilt knife/dagger for the Irishman out there who wants to get that second glance when tucking his dagger away in his kilt hose. This dagger can be used for a number of things from cutting up food, skinning wild animals or even protection. The handle has small brass balls on the surface and really makes the green of the wood stand out. This is a state of the art knife and can make anyone's knife collection fully complete. Get yours today and stand out amongst the crowd.
- Features star on the end of the wooden and brass handle
- Dagger measures out to 13 inches, overall
- The blade itself measures out to 8 inches
- The 5 inch handle is a comfortable fit and contains a brass and Damascus steel guard
- The hunting knife comes with a real leather sheath that includes a belt loop and button snap