This hand-held radio frequency counter is compact, truly pocket-sized, versatile test instrument designed for measuring any digital, on/off keying or analog signal on frequencies between 30 MHz and 2.8 GHz. Supplied as a complete with internal NiCd pack, AC wall charger and 7 section telescopic antenna.
- Impedance: 50 Ohms (BNC Socket)
- VSWR less than 2.1
- Frequency Range: 30 MHz-2.8 GHz
- Sensitivity: less than 5 mV
- Max input: 15 dBm
- Resolution: 10 KHz for digital signals or On/Off Keying & 1 KHz for Analog Signals
- Time base: Less than 1 PPM at room temperature
- Weight: 210g
- Size: 80 mm high x 60 mm wide x 31 mm deep
- Case: Stamped aluminum with black anodized finish
- Battery: Internal 4 x AA 600 mAH NiCd pack
- Power: 9VDC 300 mA
- 7 digit Liquid Crystal Display
- Frequency counter for digital
- On/off keying and analog signals with a minimum pulse width of 250 uS.
- Ultra sensitive synchronous detector - 16 section bargraph to show RF signal strength (-35dBm to 0 dBm)
- Two range positions – 1 GHz position for frequencies between 30 MHz and 1 GHz and 2.8 GHz position for frequencies between 500 MHz and 2.8 GHz.
- Squelch adjustment for input signals
- Low battery indicator
- Vibrating alert
- Low power consumption (Average 5 hour battery life)
- Supplied with NiCd pack, AC wall charger and telescopic antenna (143 MHz to 460 MHz)
- 1 Year Limited Warranty