The curved blade itself is a feat unseen by many with its karambit like nature and features. The blade is also forged from real Damascus steel and has an edge so sharp its bound to cut through any deer skin or animal flesh in the wild. Skin your bear with this knife or just use it as a show-off piece to impress your friends. The sheath is made from genuine leather and features a fish scale texture for an extra splash of originality. The sheath also features a belt loop so it can easily attach to one's side on his or her adventures in the wilderness. The handle is part real Damascus, part real animal bone and fits so perfectly in some one's hand with it's curved design.
- 8 inch overall length - Karambit style blade (4 inches) with real Damascus steel
- The blade is full tang and the handle features real animal bone
- The handle also features a huge loop hole for lanyards and paracords
- Most of the knife is hand forged from real Damascus steel - No imitations
- Features a real leather sheath